Hospitality Account Executive - New York, NY
The Hospitality Account Executive is responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating all promotion and sales activities in order to promote the Ann Sacks brand and products to the defined target market end users. Developing sales strategies to achieve increased sales by enhancing the value of Ann Sacks to major specifiers, designers, high-end builders, and lodging industry.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with hoteliers, specifiers, designers, and purchasing influences in the target markets. This includes: Lodging/Hospitality businesses, restaurants and clubs, spas, casinos and retail businesses; and custom high-end, multi-family and mixed use buildings in the residential market.
- Direct and coordinate sales opportunities.
- Identify and recommend programs, sales tools and products that can enhance and support successful sales activities in the target markets.
- Coordinate and implement joint sales calls and presentations for Kohler Interiors Hospitality and target markets. Ensure timely follow up on all sales leads.
- Coordinate Ann Sacks Hospitality to participate in industry and trade show associations.
- Prepare and maintain reports required to develop plans, measure success and control budgets.
- Prepare various correspondence, reports and forms related to daily activities, expenses, claims, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements
A Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Marketing, International Business, Economics or Business Administration is preferred. Two to four years of successful sales experience is required, with strong preference given to experience in commercial markets and wholesale distribution. Experience in an outside sales role, and in selling luxury products is preferred.
This position can be based out of New York, and will require travel of up to 50% to key hospitality specifiers and markets.
Why Work at Ann Sacks, A Kohler Company?
Ann Sack’s mission is to be the tile and stone resource of choice for every space, for customers who desire gracious living environments and value design. We will create the ultimate brand and customer experience through our product, our people and our commitment to excellence. Based on this, we not only strive to provide a quality product and service to our consumers, but also a gracious and rewarding career experience to all our employees. As a result we offer ongoing personal development opportunities alongside the ability to collaborate with others across functions, roles, and geography.
In addition to the investment in your development, Ann Sacks offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Ann Sacks Tile & Stone is a proud member of the Kohler family of companies. Ann Sacks is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end tile stone and plumbing. As a company we are continually inspired to embrace new ideas, to explore the relationship of tile, stone and plumbing in imaginative and unexpected ways. And while we are always looking forward to what's next, our past is firmly rooted in the traditional, so we'll never forget the value of simple, appropriate design done perfectly well.
We invite you to learn more about our company at www.annsacks.com.
Ann Sacks is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit Kohler.com.