Sales Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
Ann Sacks is seeking an outstanding individual to join the showroom sales team to support the showroom operations and sales service process. This position acts as informed liaison between the showroom team, the central office, vendors, shippers, and clients.
Deliver a customer experience worthy of the Ann Sacks brand:
- Support Sales Associates during client interaction
- Assist in preparation of outreach appointments, prepare materials, and follow-up with clients as needed
- Observe product spec process and quote preparation
- Accompany Sales Associates on outreach appointments as needed
- Greet clients and ascertain initial needs to connect with appropriate Sales Associate
- Field phone inquiries regarding pricing, stock, general product information and order tracking status
- Retrieve samples, check and order inventory, and track incoming/outgoing shipments
- Learn product lines and specification, gaining working knowledge of products
- Pack and ship samples, literature and tear sheets for distribution to customers as necessary
- Generate postcards and letters for direct customer marketing
- Support and execute showroom events
- Contact clients to maintain relationships through showroom visits/outreach appointments
The successful Sales Assistant candidate routinely demonstrates organizational skills and outstanding customer service. Possession of a genuine love of working with and helping others is key. The ability to flex between a high volume of competing priorities, and a high degree of curiosity coupled with a drive to achieve ambitious goals will make you a key member of the showroom sales team. Sales experience is preferred.
Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design or Business with a focus on Management or Marketing is preferred.
Why Work at Ann Sacks, A Kohler Company?
Ann Sack’s mission is to be the tile and stone resource of choice for every space, for customers who desire gracious living environments and value design. We will create the ultimate brand and customer experience through our product, our people and our commitment to excellence. Based on this, we not only strive to provide a quality product and service to our consumers, but also a gracious and rewarding career experience to all our employees. As a result we offer ongoing personal development opportunities alongside the ability to collaborate with others across functions, roles, and geography.
In addition to the investment in your development, Ann Sacks offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Ann Sacks Tile & Stone is a proud member of the Kohler family of companies. Ann Sacks is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end tile stone and plumbing. As a company we are continually inspired to embrace new ideas, to explore the relationship of tile, stone and plumbing in imaginative and unexpected ways. And while we are always looking forward to what's next, our past is firmly rooted in the traditional, so we'll never forget the value of simple, appropriate design done perfectly well.
We invite you to learn more about our company at www.annsacks.com.
Ann Sacks is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit Kohler.com.