Analyst - Network Optimization & Design
Location: Kohler, WI
The Senior Supply Chain Network Design Analyst is an analyst, modeler, and internal consultant for Kohler Kitchen & Bath Americas. The passionate associate will be responsible for leading Kohler's supply chain network optimization modeling and recommending alternatives to our current strategies. A successful Analyst will clearly articulate the cost and service impacts of these initiatives on the supply chain network while utilizing supply chain experience to communicate impacts beyond cost.
- Design and deliver supply chain solutions by building models for network design and optimization (utilizing Llamasoft, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) that achieve cost reduction while maintaining or improving service.
- Develop regular cadence to manage the on-going maintenance of Kohler's network design model.
- Develop meaningful visualization tools for on-going monitoring of savings, network flows, and key findings from scheduled reviews.
- Develop and maintain best practices for executing Kohler network modeling including common modeling approaches, data sources, assumptions, and constraints.
- Collaborate with Network Design & Logistics to continuously research and test innovative improvements.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in supply chain, industrial engineering, operations research, finance, or another related field.
- 5+ years of work experience in supply chain and/or a supply-chain-related data science, OR a master's degree in the above preferred fields with 3+ years of work experience.
- 3+ years of experience designing network design models and simulations in Llamasoft and visualization in Tableau or PowerBI. SQL is preferred but not required.
- Critical skills required:
- Analytical and solid mathematical foundation.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel (database, pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)
- Familiarity with transportation, inventory management, and distribution operations, and their impacts on financial income statements.
- Proficient project management experience from concept initiation to solution delivery.
- Effectively communicate with others, building credibility and influence by example.
- Strong sense of self-direction with the ability to take quick action with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving ability, exhibiting judgment and a systematic approach to decision-making.
- Accountability to set and meet aggressive targets.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.