Supply Chain, Network Design Analyst
Location: Kohler, WI
The Supply Chain Project Analyst – Network Design is an analyst, relationship manager and internal consultant for Kohler Kitchen & Bath Americas. The passionate associate will be responsible for leading, supporting and maintaining projects in alignment with our current supply chain strategy. A successful analyst will clearly articulate the cost & service impacts of these initiatives on the supply chain network while utilizing supply chain experience to communicate impacts beyond cost.
Research and analyze solutions to optimize supply chain costs and inventory in areas including, but not limited to:
Forward-looking utilization of Kohler’s North America distribution centers.
Customer trends that may reduce Logistics handling and freight costs.
Gaps analysis of Kohler’s supply chain offering and customer or product needs.
Present data-based options that challenge our current processes and business rules to drive waste and complexity from the supply chain.
Lead cross-functional project teams to implement continuous improvement initiatives.
Develop regular cadence to manage the on-going audit & maintenance of Kohler’s network strategy.
Design and maintain meaningful KPI dashboards for on-going monitoring of network capacity, network design cost savings and customer distribution (utilizing Tableau, PowerBI, Excel, etc.).
Collaborate and lead supply chain design for customer and product channel events including new product introductions, new customer onboarding and cyclical customer promotions.
Collaborate with Network Operations to identify real-time network design execution opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preference in supply chain, business administration, industrial engineering, operations research, finance, or other related field.
- 2+ years of work experience in supply chain and/or a supply-chain-related field.
- SAP and Visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.) experience preferred.
- Critical skills required:
- Analytical and solid mathematical foundation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, etc.).
- Familiarity with transportation and distribution operations and impacts on financial income statements.
- Strong sense of self-direction with ability to take quick action with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solving ability, exhibiting judgment and a systematic approach to decision-making.
- Understand project management practices from concept initiation to solution delivery.
- Effectively communicate with others, build credibility and influence by example.
- Accountability to set and meet aggressive targets.
We will consider applicants requiring sponsorship for this opportunity.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.