Channel Manager, Cross-Channel Strategies
Location: Kohler, WI
The Channel Manager, Cross-Channel Strategies is responsible for developing and executing long- and short-term channel marketing strategies. They evaluate, prioritize, and align strategies, timing, and creative messaging in accordance with Kohler Co., market share, profitability, and revenue goals ensuring a cohesive brand strategy across all touch points. This role will lead the Cross-Channel Strategy for the Toileting category, including Toilets and Toilet Seats.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Consistently demonstrating a deep knowledge of consumer insights, market trends, customer requirements, and the competitive landscape, and regularly applying it to marketing activations.
- Leading and motivating a highly collaborative cross-functional team that develops and executes MarComm plans and go-to-market strategies to support business goals.
- Leading integrated launch plans for campaigns and new products, supporting vitality, revenue, and profitability targets; including the execution of new messaging, development of assets, and internal and external selling tools.
- Developing programs to increase penetration across all channels of distribution and secondary markets.
- Developing training content and conducting training to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring the success, impact, and contributions of all programs, and changing course as needed.
- Developing best practices by staying current on leading edge marketing tools, monitoring activations in and out of the housing industry, and applying them to consumer/customer needs.
The Channel Manager, Cross Channel Strategies will work closely with Channel Managers for our Retail, Showrooms, Wholesale, E-Commerce Channels, Trade Managers, as well as Product Management and Communications. Additionally, frequent contact with our Distributors, Plumbers, Builders, Remodelers, Developers, Architects, and Designers is required to execute our marketing programs and to drive product sales.
Travel will be required approximately 20% domestically to our customer locations as well as to trade shows, seminars, training, and marketing conferences.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field.
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in a consumer products company across multiple channels of trade, including wholesale and retail outlets, with progressively more responsibility and a proven track record of successful results.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, think creatively, innovate, and plan with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and presentation skills for internal and external audiences.
- MBA/MS degree.
- 1+ years of P&L, strategic planning, and/or budgeting experience.
- Previous supervisory or coaching experience.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without requiring sponsorship now or in the future.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohlercompany.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.