Senior Analyst - Transport Fleet Operations
Location: Kohler, WI
The Senior Analyst will support all analytical needs, service reporting, and process improvement programs for the Kohler Transport Fleet Operations. They will also be the super user, trainer, and system coordinator for the Fleet Operations Software system. The Senior Analyst will be responsible for running and analyzing weekly and monthly reports. Additional responsibility will include Safety Program Management and DOT Compliance Monitoring.
- Extracting, collecting, and analyzing data from internal and external sources for the Kohler Private Fleet
- Generating daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Revenue forecasting and projecting for Private Fleet
- Maintaining current and implementing new technology solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, supply chain, or other related field
- One to four years of experience in supply chain, IT, data analysis, or a related field
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience using SQL required
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving; solution-oriented
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different departments
- Experience with visualization software such as Tableau or Power BI is preferred
- Experience with R, Python languages is preferred
- Process improvement experience is preferred
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.