Location: Portland, OR
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that allows you to manage multiple priorities? Does the thought of influencing brand decisions and the customer experience excite you? Do you have experience in omni-channel marketing? If so, you may be the perfect candidate for our Marketing Manager position at Ann Sacks!
Reporting to the VP-Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for establishing and enacting a creative vision to optimize business growth, brand impact and customer engagement across digital and physical channels. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the development of brand strategy and integrated marketing calendar, while also leading the brand packaging, promotion and sponsorship program. They will support the development of annual market research plans and manage the marketing and advertising budgets for Ann Sacks. They will work with trade and channel development, leading the brand presence and merchandising materials. The Marketing Manager will also play a role in leading the marketing strategic plan, designing and enhancing marketing metric reporting, and integrating digital asset management to ensure data completeness.
Ann Sacks offers a unique opportunity to join an intelligent, focused and passionate team. If you are eager to embark on an exciting, challenging and rewarding marketing career, then look no further!
An ideal candidate for the Marketing Manager position will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field required. MBA, MS is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a multi-channel environment with demonstrated accomplishments and progressive responsibilities
- Balanced experience with media, public relations, traditional and digital marketing strategies and techniques required
- Experience with administration and execution of electronic direct marketing campaigns, including database management and analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint is essential
- Hands-on capability with creative platforms such as Adobe strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and best practices preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.