Location: Portland, OR
BASIC FUNCTION: To organize and lead the process for production of materials through a defined manufacturing business process. This business process is defined as a combination of tasks that are completed through multiple departments.
1. Practice and follow all required safety regulations as outlined in the “Ann Sacks Safety Orientation Handbook”.
2. Maintain work area. Keep equipment, tools, and work space in clean and safe working condition.
3. Match and assign work orders to associates. Create production scheduling for affected associates.
4. Prioritize, and monitor products and materials for colour, surface appearance, and structural defects ensuring that
adequate product exists to complete orders accurately. Contact Production Foreman for any lost or unseen work orders.
5. Ensure that product inspection falls within the defined production specifications.
6. Maintain accurate production reporting by associates, such as back-flushing, work order printing, and conducting material transfers in SAP. Maintain accuracy of affected inventory.
7. Lead and prioritize associate resources to encourage productivity and problem solving.
8. Fill out and submit work orders to Maintenance Dept for repair of equipment, etc.
9. Follow established requisition procedures for purchase of office supplies, manufacturing consumables, tools, etc.
10. Utilize KPAC workstations and SAP to report and correct production as necessary for department.
11. Must be able to fill in for other shifts or departments if necessary.
12. Participate in personnel recommendations and disciplinary actions as required by the Production Foreman, or General
Why Work at Ann Sacks, A Kohler Company?
Ann Sack’s mission is to be the tile and stone resource of choice for every space, for customers who desire gracious living environments and value design. We will create the ultimate brand and customer experience through our product, our people and our commitment to excellence. Based on this, we not only strive to provide a quality product and service to our
consumers, but also a gracious and rewarding career experience to all our employees. As a result we offer ongoing personal development opportunities alongside the ability to collaborate with others across functions, roles, and geography.
In addition to the investment in your development, Ann Sacks offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Ann Sacks Tile & Stone is a proud member of the Kohler family of companies. Ann Sacks is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-end tile stone and plumbing. As a company we are continually inspired to embrace new ideas, to explore the relationship of tile, stone and plumbing in imaginative and unexpected ways. And while we are always looking forward to what's next, our past is firmly rooted in the traditional, so we'll never forget the value of simple, appropriate design done
We invite you to learn more about our company at www.annsacks.com.
Ann Sacks is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit Kohler.com.