Kohler Manufacturing - Kohler, WI
Location: Kohler, WI
Our Kohler manufacturing operations team is growing...and hiring! You're in Demand. At Kohler, manufacturing associates are in significant demand- more than 25% of our manufacturing team leaders and more than 30% of our skilled manufacturing associates will be eligible for retirement in four years. That translates to a lot of opportunities to grow your skills and increase your salary!
We're looking for dynamic, dedicated manufacturing associates in Kohler, WI-everything from faucets assemblers to machine operators to warehouse positions.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages, starting between $32,000-$42,000/year based on skill level
- Shift premiums 12 paid holidays and paid vacation
- Affordable health/vision/dental/life insurance plan
- Both 401K and pension programs
- Advancement opportunities within our diverse business units
- Tuition support
- On-site medical, lab and pharmacy services
- 18+ years old
- Ability to communicate effectively for manufacturing production processes
- Physical ability to perform the essential duties of the position with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures
- Reliable attendance and work performance
- Successful completion of a drug screen and background check
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com.
It is Kohler’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com. Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.